For GSM/GPRS/EDGE Networks - Dual SIM Industrial Serial to Cellular Gateway
Robustel GoRugged M1000 Pro V2 is a rugged serial to cellular gateway with dual SIM offering state-of-the-art 2G connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- Control via AT commands.
- USB 2.0 high speed interface allows it to manage and optimize the performances of 3G and 4G high-speed networks.
- LTE downlink/uplink up to 100/50 Mbps.
- GPS receiver optional for specified model.
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional.
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling drivers for Linux and Windows.
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
- Industrial PC connectivity
- Ticket Vending Machine connectivity
- Digital Signage connectivity
- Standards: LTE (DL/UL up to 100/50 Mbps), HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS, EDGE/GPRS, EVDO 450
- Frequency: Please refer to “Selection and Ordering Data”
- SIM: 1 x (3V & 1.8V)
- Antenna Interface: SMA Female
- Number of Ports: 1 x Type A Female
- Speed: USB 2.0 High Speed (480 Mbit/s)
- ESD Protection: 15KV
GPS (optional for M1000-U3P and M1000-U4L)
- Protocol: NMEA
- Modes: Standalone GPS, Assisted GPS
- Drivers: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/CE, Linux 2.6
- LED Indicator: NET
Power Supply and Consumption
- Power Supply Interface: 2-pin 5mm pluggable terminal block with lock
- Input Voltage: 9 to 36 VDC
- Housing & Weight: Metal, 300g
- Dimension(L x W x H): 111 x 72 x 28 mm
- Installation: 35mm Din-Rail or wall mounting or desktop
Regulatory and Type Approvals
- Approval and Detective: CE, RoHS, WEEE